Thursday, May 30, 2013

At first I was a little disappointed by Street Fiction, the reviews were mostly by fans instead of critics, the first page under each sub genre seemed disorganized and thrown together, and the direct easy link to Amazon put me off. But...I like Amazon, they have free shipping. And I am supposed to be working, not just reading for fun, so I poked around a little more. The site it better organized that I'd first realized, maybe because it is so stripped down, which does make is accessible.  I like the tabs for places and topics, they have a detailed breakdown of sub sub genres that is easy to search. I think I'll be able to help with more detailed and specific requests from customers using those tabs.  The Librarian's Resources tab also looked interesting, I'll read more there later.

No comments:

Post a Comment